VERDE É VIDA

Olha só esse Posto e Comentários / 4 Comentários ainda / Post a Comment /   Home
 
VVVERDE É VIDAVVVERDE É VIDA
F é FILHO, P é PAI, E é ESPIRITO SANTO

At this time, now, mid-November 2009, as we, as the world, approaches the negotiations at Copenhagen, it seems to me that more than ever we need O Profeta Gentileza walking with us, carrying his Standard.

Posted junho 09, 2010 3:22 AM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Posted setembro 07, 2010 9:42 PM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

I like the layout!

Posted outubro 14, 2010 2:41 PM by Anonymous Anônimo /  

Hello,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at profetadegentileza.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted outubro 14, 2010 2:53 PM by Blogger David Wilson /  

sure

4 Comments so far / Post a Comment /   Home